As of 0105 hours, I sit complaining of the backache I'm having for the long hours spent on Total Quality Management essay due on the 11th. No, I'm not having fun doing the assignment as of this moment, what with PMS threatening my every senses to shut down and indulge in more sinful treats, chocolates.
I am cursing at my own thoughts I had back then while working, that studying is better than working.Right now, it sure feels like work is less tiring, less caffeine dependence, more money availability and more time for myself.Okay, okay I know, I might change my mind again later, but heck, that's how I feel right now.
My tummy is cranky after the bowl of mi sedap,roti and telur kerbau topped with salami and other condiments and chocolates. I thought those would help, but makes me feel even more uncomfortable. And how ironic that the chocolate bar that I'm about to pop into my mouth is Time Out, asthough telling me that , that's what I should do.
Maybe I should...just crawl under the warm duvet and hope that a little elf will complete the assignments for me.Ciow Amigos.
No comments:
Post a Comment