Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Raya celebration, as we did right here in Dublin, minus the fact that it felt just like going to open house after open house.My housemates and I , we went for Smbahyang Raya at Malaysia Hall.SInce, there were many students as well as working adults, the prayers had to be done twice.And, yes, we were on the second one.
The crowd of students were big, with the Medic students taking up more than half of the place, and us Accountancy students,(hrmp, some were not even bothered to be there!).

They menu was Nasi Impit, Kuah Lontong and Kuah Kacang..balun saja. Almost everyone was donning the baju kurung or baju melayu, some with louder colours than the rest! BUt, I heard that most are keeping their best suit, for the other event in UCD.Just so that can 'market' themselves there. Hoho.

Next house, was our house. As soon as we arrived, there were already friends trailing our back. Aack!.All was well, people did commented on our variety of food served. Soto with either Nasi Impit or Spaghetti. We had muffins, we had cookies, oh we had Mimi. Weeee..Haha.
The next house we went to was Pa'Ku's. He is the big man behind Umno Ireland, and his mother in law cooked for everyone "Nasi Minyak lah". So very the yummy.His wife just gave birth to this baby boy, Tengku Nazwan Haziq. Shoo cute!!

Sorry for the terrible flow of entry, because, I am having this weird downmood
Anyway, the next house we went to were Nazuha's house.It was located at the other end from Pa'Ku;s place. The walking was a real test of our chub chub thighs.I don;t think I took any pictures there. Then ,it was Fatin's house and that was also a bit far down from where Nazuha's house were. Makan Lagi. I guess, that's what we do best during Raya.
I had wanted to crash down, but Anna had invited us to her house, and off to Jervis, and alamak, Kaka rumah bawah tu pulak ajak masuk makan. You know hoe if you decline rezeki laid down infront of ou, it doesn't look nice? So yeap, eat we did, and by the time we got to Anna's house, I had to use the toilet. Hoho.
I am just lazy to write down the other events, so I'll just poct up my ugly pictures ok? I am so dissatisfied with my pictures!!!!!

Fendi @ Lobo and I

Shima and I

Amna and I

Am, Fawzul and I

Zont, Fazwul, Dinie,(Wan i think), Amna, and I

254 Girls, Camden Boys and the sole Sherborne

Housemates and I

Malaysia Hall

September Intake Guys and I

Me.
Sigh. I don't quite like the outcome of my pictures. Argh!!I think this is one of the worst entries I've written.
2 comments:
so this is ur version of "Salam Aidilfitri Dari Dublin"...so where is ur caption wishing all the people in Malaysia...hehehe....raya is not fun without u...no adik to bergaya with...
hmmm looks like you have allot workout to do...hehehe..kinda quiet without u around...and i agree with your shots not ur best y? coz simply u r not the one taking it DUH! hehehe...much luv PIKO
Post a Comment