Location: George's Quay
Dublin 2
Date: Tuesday 21st November 2006
Time: 11:00
You are currently scheduled for interview.
The interview will be a competency based panel interview where you will meet senior members of our people. The interview will focus on your career aspirations, commercial awareness, team working and communication & interpersonal skills.
We advise you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your interview. Please note that the dress code for interview will be business attire.
Kind Regards
Pric******houseC*****s
4 comments:
Hey DooooBlin girl:)
So good to know that the Dublin PWC is taking you in for an interview. Fingers crossed. Good luck.I hope Steve gets his from the London one. Ahhh.. I miss you oh so much. Things are great here. Busy setting up my graduation exhibition thing. Hope all's good with you. Email me some time. Hope its not too late to say Selamat Hari Raya MimimOoooo...Hugs
Ei babe!!
Thanks for the wishes..oohh Mr Stevie is planning on pwc london ei?? Good good, if I do get across with the STAGES of the interview, a business trip/xchange in london woould be great!!
I miss you too darls!! BTW, what abt ur plans in working for luct in london??
so i guess...if u get a job...i'll be leaving kl to study and stay with u la...me and penyo...hahaha....best best....u better get the offer...i am so proud of u little girl...my nose also kembang like a pig....
I send my CV in already. Just a matter of waiting for feedback. Crossing my fingers hard cause I really need this job if I wanna go there. Meantime, will start looking for jobs in KL first and perhaps apply for UK graduate schemes. Ooh... London PWC and live the high life yea? Steve has a mate working in London PWC and he has no life literally. Good money though. LoL. At least during your annual leave you can fly to Paris and step on dog sheet. Hahaha.
Post a Comment