As enthusiastic as I am about the interview,I can't help but to be scared shit about it.All the what ifs and what nots keeps me restless during my sleep. Yeah Right. Here goes a mock interview that has been running in my head.
SCENE 1 (konon2 lah)
Man:What makes you better than the rest?
Me:(while twirling my hair), Erm, what's the question again?
Man:Next!
Kononnyer, aku ni dalam filem Legally Blonde lah y'know.
Oh man, I do need advice and tips to impress people from a big company. This is one of the biggest break that Allah has bestowed upon me, and I must go all out for it.That my fellow readers, include a Business Suit! That also means SHOPPING. But where? Zara?Dah tu, brown thomas tak mampu lagi..
Anyway, we just changed to the Daylight Savings hour. So now we are 8 hrs behind of
Malaysia. Ibu, your anak is very jakun. I did not remember or realise that that also means prayers time also changed.I was stupid enough to had prayed Zohor during Asar, and not having a clue that it was Asar, and had not performed Asar, because I found out late enough that it was Maghrib already. Silly me.Which also meant that I slept longer than usual yesterday,because I slept early, and then woke up during the night to change an hour behind.Tehee!!
It's a long weekend for me, because of Bank Holiday this Monday, and I don;t have any class on Tuesday.Hrm, I've been quite busy these past few days, so my entries are a bit on the unorganised.Sorry tho folks.
1 comment:
Palms sweating? Body shivering?
Well, I am sure you will do fine in the interview. Forgot to mention this, Steve is having a phone interview with PWC London this week. Got some pointers from his friend : Keep yourself updated with the current economy stuff. Go online, read Economist/Accountants Today.. whatever you can get hold of. Research a little on a particular case study that you find interesting and come up with your two cents worth on it.
Hope this helps (then again, you should already know)
Post a Comment