Pages

Monday, October 30

Raya food is very very sinful. The lodehs,the lontongs, the cookies, the nasi impit, the kuah kacang, the rendang. Eh hello? DO you guys know how much calories are in every bite? And Syawal has to be celebrated for the whole 30 days. So you do the math. I wish I had strong willpower to stop being a glutton.And I shall leave the scales safely in the toilet without ever stepping foot on it for Syawal!Hrmph! Ok, ok enough drama here for a minute.Hehe
It was my housemate's ACCA batch open house today. It was the Medic Student's Open house yesterday and it was another Medic Student;s house the other day before. I think I went for more open house than I did back in Malaysia, all in a week I've been to more than 10 houses. I think it's about 15 already.(keep my tummy in now!)

No comments: