I do like how certain things/system/thinking works here. I went for my first Nutrition Club 2 days back, and I must say, I did enjoy myself. I was told by my housemate, that that day's talk was on Stress Management/Entreprenurs Club and instantly, I thought of my Dad, obviously. Since, we siblings, have always been fed with constant nags on managing our lives , I decided to give it a shot.
There were people of all races, there were Japanese,Jewish, Africans, and Malaysians(who took up a quarter of them). So anyway, I've heard almost half of the things they discussed, and told Paul, that "Yeap, my dad's a motivator, and I get that a lot from him". But there, quite a few tips, which I think is quite good and can be used for everyday things.
"Dream It, Decide It and Do It" and "Thoughts become things". I know, my dad will laugh at me or nod his head, while reading this and thinking to himself " See, I told you". So anyway this new line is for you dad HALF THE BAD HABITS AND DOUBLE YOUR SUCCESS. Good? (I really felt like I was in a scene from About A Boy-Single Parents Alone Together.Haha
We also went to the market and 'hypermarket' in Jervis Street yesterday. We spent about 17 euros getting al the basic neccesities like a whole sack of potatoes, choco spread, bread, salsa stuff,beef at the halal shop and all of the food items, made my arms very-very painful. Imagine having to walk with those heavy loads for 15 minutes in Autumn, I cannot imagine myself doing it in winter.
I cooked Nasi Goreng Kampung for breakfast yesterday, and hey, it turned out pretty good ok. Then , for dinner, I prepared tomyam, with all the good mushrooms, cauli,carrots,chicken and daun limau purut?. Hehe. I could happily say now, that I'm quite please with myself and I actually enjoy cooking.! So yeah, that's probably the only interesting I can think of right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment