It's so sad that my desire to blog about what I do here in Malaysia becomes less and less. I don't know if it's the weather that sucks the creativity from me, or it is slowly turning me into a lazy susan. Yea, round like the actual lazy susan.
Anyway there isn't anything particularly interesting in my life right now. I don't go socializing that often except to catch up with friends. I even missed out an ex colleague's wedding, because let's face it, we cannot trust our public transportation system. As the wedding was held in Seremban and I have no clue how to get there despite having an aunt who lives there, I decided that taking the KTM (train) would be the best option. Oh boy how wrong was I. The heat did nothing to cover my sweaty pits and face, and we waited for more than an hour before they told us that the train will be delayed again, for the third time. I was surprised I had that much patience. So I didn't get to attend my friend's wedding and after about 2 weeks, I found out that everyone thought that it was weird and hilarious that I decided to take the train. It seems that in Malaysia, you DO NOT, take the public transport.
Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, we had a steamboat dinner at Amna's house. It's suppose to be like her house warming party. It was such a crazy day for me as I had a few events to attend to in the morning and ended with an even crazier night at her place. There were 8 of us. Just like old times. The highlight of the night was when Anna and myself, managed a picture with Aaron Aziz. Well I know him from Ombak Rindu, apparently he was popular even before Ombak Rindu, and because Anna is such a crazy fan of him, she asked me to accompany her to see the shooting held on the top floor of Amna's house. Except the accompanying became like a stalking fan and obviously I had to do the "heyyyy Aaron, how are you", while she goes missing at the back. Yup, that's me, the things that I would do for a friend. Stalk his/her favorite artist. So what do I get? A picture with him as well. Hahahahha.
I've got like such a fat arm and skinny legs. Like duhh, my muscle is bigger is bigger than Aaron's right?
This is Siti Saliha. I have no idea what movie she acted in before, but she's so nice and petite and pretty.
And because we bugged the filming crews and directors, we got to watch them act the part where they were carrying body parts in the black rubbish bin. She looks too innocent to be killing someone in a show, dontcha think? hehe.
We were all suppose to take a group picture, but because Anna was almost fainted from the meet and greet session with Aaron Aziz, we all forgot to take a picture. I know, weird but here are the only two pictures we took throughout the whole time. Haha.
The night ended with us playing Cranium. Oh god, that thing cracks me up like no other man! I think we should have a monthly gathering like this, just to unwind a little! :)
Anyway there isn't anything particularly interesting in my life right now. I don't go socializing that often except to catch up with friends. I even missed out an ex colleague's wedding, because let's face it, we cannot trust our public transportation system. As the wedding was held in Seremban and I have no clue how to get there despite having an aunt who lives there, I decided that taking the KTM (train) would be the best option. Oh boy how wrong was I. The heat did nothing to cover my sweaty pits and face, and we waited for more than an hour before they told us that the train will be delayed again, for the third time. I was surprised I had that much patience. So I didn't get to attend my friend's wedding and after about 2 weeks, I found out that everyone thought that it was weird and hilarious that I decided to take the train. It seems that in Malaysia, you DO NOT, take the public transport.
Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, we had a steamboat dinner at Amna's house. It's suppose to be like her house warming party. It was such a crazy day for me as I had a few events to attend to in the morning and ended with an even crazier night at her place. There were 8 of us. Just like old times. The highlight of the night was when Anna and myself, managed a picture with Aaron Aziz. Well I know him from Ombak Rindu, apparently he was popular even before Ombak Rindu, and because Anna is such a crazy fan of him, she asked me to accompany her to see the shooting held on the top floor of Amna's house. Except the accompanying became like a stalking fan and obviously I had to do the "heyyyy Aaron, how are you", while she goes missing at the back. Yup, that's me, the things that I would do for a friend. Stalk his/her favorite artist. So what do I get? A picture with him as well. Hahahahha.
I've got like such a fat arm and skinny legs. Like duhh, my muscle is bigger is bigger than Aaron's right?
This is Siti Saliha. I have no idea what movie she acted in before, but she's so nice and petite and pretty.
And because we bugged the filming crews and directors, we got to watch them act the part where they were carrying body parts in the black rubbish bin. She looks too innocent to be killing someone in a show, dontcha think? hehe.
We were all suppose to take a group picture, but because Anna was almost fainted from the meet and greet session with Aaron Aziz, we all forgot to take a picture. I know, weird but here are the only two pictures we took throughout the whole time. Haha.
The night ended with us playing Cranium. Oh god, that thing cracks me up like no other man! I think we should have a monthly gathering like this, just to unwind a little! :)




1 comment:
Amna's apartment seems to hv a great view of the KL skyline.
Post a Comment