Pages

Tuesday, November 1

Halloween 2011

The most terrible TRICK your friends can play on you on Halloween is that they are having a costume party and everyone is required to dress up.

 Well you don't actually have to guess who turned up wanting to look like Captain Sparrow's wife? Yes, ME.
 Why a gypsy? Because 1) I'm nowhere near creative. 2) I'm not going to spend money I don't have . Oklah, just cheapskate. So with my tiered skirt, bangles, earings and mum's tudung, I put on the ensemble above! :D. Yes, mum's tudung. My dad who walked in on me trying out the tudung (scarf) was all like "Oh, nak pegi party baru pakai tudung!!) .  I wanted to put on even heavier eyeliner, but am afraid I will end up looking gothic instead.
Purposely made the hair to look dirty
 So of course when I ding dong and I saw the house looking so awesome, I thought, yes, this party will be a fun one because everyone will be all dressed up. I thought Malaysians werent big on house parties, but boy was I impressed with the decorations!

Mini pumpkins


 Mana tau, the rest weren't keen on dressing up, but just for photo opportunities, they bought props for it. So I ditched the tudung (oh how sinful), and became a little devil. Ok to be completely honest, if I had that gypsy look, I'd look so round in all the pictures, I would be mistaken as the real PUMPKIN! So yeah.

Typical devil, but everyone looks alike, I mean the horns and everything, so it actually looks nice!


Um yeah, konon nak sexy devil, but looks quite sad.

The spider web that got stucked at Lent's hair. Look at Tengteng's expression!

Event at this couple's home.

And ad for Chipster!
So yeah, that was among the highlight of my days. I sound so sad, but no I mean, other than  the usual hangout with friends, at least this party had more fun and character to it. I should take more pictures so I get more ideas to blog.

No comments: