Pages

Wednesday, September 28

Update with pictures.

 I have not been that busy, I just haven't had enough creative juice flowing to write. So instead of leaving my blog empty, I'll just recap some events that took place with pictures for your viewing pleasures

  •  Zaf's belated birthday celebration
Since he's a meat and coffee person and have been craving for meat, I introduced Meatworks to him and we had coffee and cake in Dr Cafe (just because) later. Lucky for me, Meatworks was having their buy 1 get 1 free rib eye steak. Or was it prime rib? #cheapskatedate

  • The homecoming of Dee and Steve

Of course Lent and I had to entertain this one matsalleh celup from New York and the original white man from London to whatever cravings they had. Dee drank Teh Ais and Steve had Murtabak Kambing. What more can I say? Food brings everyone together!

  • Merdeka Raya celebration at the office.
We were told to dressed up in our traditional dresses for this event. I was dressed up in Salwa Khameez a traditional Indian outfit in fuschia. The trousers are orange, mind you. I honestly felt like a blushing pumpkin. But the colour combo rocks and I got many Indian girls complimenting my outfit. Then, there's Michelle donning the baju kurung and Wendy in the middle with her Cheongsam. Nehhh 1 Malaysia for you.
  • Meet up with my little brother


This orange furball is now healthy and fat thanks to my aunt and maid's care. They fed him 6 small meals a day and my aunt feeds him with expensive vitamins for cats. I swear it's like holding on to a carpet!
  • Weddings and Engagement




So on September 17th I had so many invitations for weddings and engagements that they should declare it a public holiday. I didn't go to all because well I only have 2 legs and a body. So yeah.

  • Open House
                                                                           



It is a never ending event. I have gained a kilo over a course of a month. Why there are no pictures of food and the host meant that I was busy eating. But, I have a picture of my cousin's daughter and son whom I met at her house. Meet Rania and Rayyan.

No comments: