I know I'm not the only one who makes up lyrics just because that's what it sounds like. But the embarassing part about it is not me admitting it openly, but when someone else points it out to me. Just like what happened about 3 night ago when Zaf and I were in the car and I was happily singing along to Far East Movement's Like a Rocketeer.
"O' Oh here we go go, O' Oh here we go go".
When Zaf interrupted my 5 minutes of fame, "What on earth did you say? O' Oh?? Like O' Oh we're in trouble?".
"Uh huh" And the worst part is, I continued singing that part again and only stopped when he started laughing at me. Uncontrollably.
"It's Up , Up, here we go go lahhh" More laughter. but this time, from the both of us.
"Dah tu, puasa kan sebulan, mana sempat korek telinga!!"
Honestly, that was the first time somebody pointed it out to me. Not my fault wattt, some of the singers do not have the correct diction and pronunciation. Like I swear Rihanna sang "Mama say mama say, Ma microsoft." in Please Don't Stop The Music and Metallica's Enter Sandman. God, I actually never bothered finding out what the actual lyrics were until I read in one of the blogs that he actually sang "Exit, Light, Enter Night". I always thought it was Excellanttt but with a very strange American slang/accent.
Haiyo, Embarassing la.

3 comments:
hahha.. don't think you're alone on that. its pretty rampant on my side, especially with kausar around :p
Aku lg terukkk... Lagi csi "who are you..." yg intro tu...
Dgn confident aku menyanyi...
""""uuuuwappp"
Lagi retarded :p
Khalis: ya mann I think everyone does it subconsciously, but getting someone else pointing it out to you is a bit memalukannn. aiyayaii
BAbe: hahahah uuuwaap?? Mana kau cilok ayat tu ?? Eh mana blog ko pegi? Selamat Hari Raya!
Post a Comment