Day 18- A picture of your bigggest insecurity.
This is a tough one. But not having enough (read:enough) money is probably one of the highest insecurities I have. And no, I'm not saying I am materialistic and I know for a fact they are just worldly things, but they do make life that much more manageable. I have an imaginary margin account and I will not spend once it reaches that line. It takes a lot of discipline, but it helped me survive my pre-employment days in Dublin and it carried on. There were a lot of what ifs back then, (and now too!)
Source
Day 19- A picture and a letter
This is probably still the funniest and best birthday card I've received from the girls. I know she calls me Ciku. We use fruit names to call each other on emails. I know we are weird that way, but Diana and Lent both did not want to forget their Bahasa Malaysia, so that's how it all started.
This is a tough one. But not having enough (read:enough) money is probably one of the highest insecurities I have. And no, I'm not saying I am materialistic and I know for a fact they are just worldly things, but they do make life that much more manageable. I have an imaginary margin account and I will not spend once it reaches that line. It takes a lot of discipline, but it helped me survive my pre-employment days in Dublin and it carried on. There were a lot of what ifs back then, (and now too!)
Source
Day 19- A picture and a letter
This is probably still the funniest and best birthday card I've received from the girls. I know she calls me Ciku. We use fruit names to call each other on emails. I know we are weird that way, but Diana and Lent both did not want to forget their Bahasa Malaysia, so that's how it all started.


No comments:
Post a Comment