Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Do you know why? Because of him, for the first time, I was able to appreciate having a pet at home, although now he doesn't stay with us anymore since my sister left for Dublin, but I managed to do one of those things that I never imagined I could ever do; hold a cat.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
My brother and I in Cannes
Day 28- A picture of something you're afraid of
Am not afraid of my sister, but I am actually afraid of cats. Stray cats. The only cat I can actually hold and hug is my sister's cat, Pedro, as mentioned above. The rest, I'm sorry to say, TAKUT! Scaredy Cat!
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
We went for chocolate soup in Debenhams and thought this was such a cool idea. I remembered laughing like a crazy hyena that day.




2 comments:
everytime i look at ur jumping pictures, i am always amaze, u can jump soo high!
AJ: camera trick. lompat kena lipat kaki! heheh
Post a Comment