Pages

Thursday, December 23

What we do best. EAT!


 I've been waking up everyday earlier than the call of morning prayers. I wish it's the same case as when I'm in Dublin. Dad would be so proud. Hoho.

 Anyway, waking early means I get to have breakfast with Madre and Padre, but not without all the normal lectures about health, education and work. It is a habit of my mother to make me read articles that she finds from The Star (newspaper) so that I know what's going around in my line of work. I have a feeling that she was influenced by the "Goodness" of accounting from articles she reads because I don't have any uncles or aunts or cousins who are accountants or auditors. Usually parents kan they hear "so and so's daughter ah...accountant u know..."
1. This article about ACCA that I was forced to read.
2. Mother lecturing me to take sugar free jam only.
3. Must drink plain water first thing in the morning.
Can you imagine looking at your child/baby and then deciding that she will be an accountant? Just imagine if you see this:


1.So cute this baby *coughs* with the lion's mane and you think she should be an accountant? Cannot right?







Anyway, I, a Subang born and bred child, have been such a patriotic Orang Subang Jaya. There were a few occasions where we decided to go to Midvalley and OU, but then thought, Heck, why do I need to go through all the traffic and waste my petrol when we can just drop by Subang Parade, Empire and Sunway Pyramid? It is so terrible of me and I think it can be annoying to those living outside of Subang to cater for my needs. Those meaning my aunts who are staying in Bangsar/Tmn Tun area, where they will also be "Can you just come to OU?" I try to avoid Midvalley because the traffic is just nonsense! If you ajak my dad, lagilah he will give you a big NO!

Hehe, but at night a bit better lah because there is no traffic and it is not too hot outside. I had dinner at the Menara KL rotating restaurant two days ago. The scenery is quite nice and it was indeed very different than what we are used to lah. But it's a bit expensive to bring your whole family up there lah. I mean if you have 8 siblings, it's a deep hole in your pocket. So I just went with Zaf lah.

1. KLCC from above with my shitty camera phone. I forgot to bring a camera. how silly
2. It takes about an hour for the restaurant to rotate to the same point.
3.When your table is facing KLCC, everyone comes to your table to take pictures.

1. We balun the oyster of course. Malaysians will take the most expensive thing on the buffet table and gobble.
2. And, sashimis,

And, OMG I think I overindugled on Japanese food lor, (amongst others). This was when we went for Rakuzen in SS15.

1. This Unagyu set comes with fruits and salad. Yeah, a small piece of watermelon and papaya, and shredded carrots and cabbage.




On Wednesday, for lunch, it was my turn to belanja makan, so being the accountant, I decided that Shogun will be VFM. Value for Money because it is a Japanese buffet.  Eh orangputih says Baffey, but Malaysians say Boofay. Which one correct? Ask Warren Buffet can?
1. Check out the stains on the table placing.
2. The lunch buffet ends at 2.30 pm and the shop closes at 3pm.
3. The teriyaki was good. 
1. Muka kenyang
2. My eyes were red probably due to the chlorin.
3. Drink green tea to cleanse.
Terrible kan, no other updates but what went through my stomach, in and out. That is what Malaysians do best. MAKAN!

2 comments:

unsettledsoul said...

"orangputih says Baffey, but Malaysians say Boofay. Which one correct? Ask Warren Buffet can?"

Hahahaha!!!!! Woman, you crack me up!! Hilarious LOL!

oops did I just say that? said...

Suzanne: Hahah so how do u say it? Baffey?hahaha..