Pages

Saturday, December 11

Getting Hitched!

Christmas bells, wedding bells, robin lay an egg.

Ok jokes aside, my 1st brother got hitched officially yesterday. I've been wanting to write an entry about my brother and how I felt about being thousand of miles away from home on his big day, but there always seems to be a lump in my throat.  Oh yes, that's how I felt for the most of yesterday anyway and gutted that I can't witness his solemnization. AND the fact that I couldn't be part of the preparation, the hecticness and the stress of it all.

And to add salt to the wound, I did not manage to talk to him, those few hours before he says I do. Chewahh berangan orangputih. I mean, before he says Aku terima nikahnya. All because I got the timing mixed up as I honestly thought that people get married at night. I mean it's Friday. There's Friday prayers and there's work. Aren't people at work? SIGH. I should get a BB.

So I've been bugging them for pictures, how inconsiderate of me, but heck, I'm so far away, and pictures are all I have. So I do what everyone else does best. Get pictures from Facebook. So here I present to you my brother and my sister in law! Awww so pretty kan my sister in law? And she is so small! *mental note* , cannot stand beside her in the family photo, else I'll look like Giant.

Mr and Mrs Hitched!

The dulang boys and girls. Aww they all look so pretty and nice.



And the next in line, are my 2nd brother and my only cousin on my mom's side. Not sure if they are  both single , but I think so. So ok ok, book yourselves a date with them.


And a special award should be given to my Acik who has been a lot of help in coordinating the dulang girls and making sure everything is done perfectly. *hugs*. Nanti Afeq belanja steamboat!

So what do we do with the idea of your eldest brother who used to smother you with Durians ? Push them aside and use it as a bait, else Kak Anne will find out. Hehe.

I wish them all the happiness in the world.*bear hug*

*edited. Here are more photos from my cousin.



I should be in the picture too. Sob Sob

2 comments:

mr hitched said...

see i read your blog maaaa..heheh thank you memot good luck with your exams

Ace said...

Congratulations!

I'm sure it'd be hard to miss out on your family's wedding! :(