Pages

Tuesday, November 23

I GO APE!

 Have you heard what they say? If you say something 40 times, it becomes a Doa? The father always lovingly refer to us as his monkeys. Be careful of what you wish for Dad!


My sister as a Baby.





Ila after 40 times of being called a monkey...


Then  I started laughing at her .....and I turned into an even uglier monyet!!



So because all of my friends laughed at us, they were all cursed and turned into........










MONKEYS! I GO APE!!!
Moral of the story is: Don't laugh or point fingers at others.

You can also morph your pictures from the website below

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U so fanny la mi.I dowan u to go ape. Let abah b one botak ape hahahah..
.

ARZ said...

I know which monkey I'll create first. The "ananymous" guy of course. Watch out

oops did I just say that? said...

Ibu:HHehehe

ARZ:Ibu or Acim?

Anonymous said...

Mi, so bad lah Abah wants to turn me into mummy ape.Watch out i turn him into a cycling circus ape haha....

oops did I just say that? said...

Hahahah cycling circus ape!!