Pages

Sunday, October 31

Just pictures of Halloween.:D


Jaja the Devil and Mimi the Angel. *coughs*
Mana satu pumpkin, mana satu Mimi?
Otek is Police is rojak Bahasa. I knew that word from Bob who laughed at me because I was like what the hell didja just say?? And he also taught me the word pomen, which apparently even my mum knows. Do u know what Pomen is??

Poyo je dua Doktor ni, I told them to come as Doctors but sorang rasa dia Jason Mraz.
The decorations were pretty good lah I must say, but I haven't converted them into Polaroid, so I can't put them up. They really went all out with the decorations, the carved pumpkins, watermelon and all.


One of them came dressed a Baby.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi,of course yg macam angel tu mesti lah mi.And yg isab puting baby tu cute

oops did I just say that? said...

tulah ramai je lagi yg dress up habis habisan..saja tak amik gambar..dah besarr