Hello lovely people,
I was out sick the day before and still have not fully recovered yet. I think the smoked salmon has been smoking in my tummy, it's causing me this massive feeling of bloatedness and gendang gendut tali kecapi.
Like it got so bad it went up to my head and gave me a major headache. Times like this I wish I can find Gripe Water. Do you guys take gripe water too as a kid? That's like our family favourite because it tastes like gula-gula. After taking that my Tok will tell me to "meniarap" because she she says only then will my tummy feel better. I think she just wanted me to stop complaining so much. Hehe. so smart.
Anyway, I've been surviving on wholemeal bread and butter and orange juice. Not going to think of calories because I'm sick. Haha. I cannot even smell curry, it makes me want to vomit. Sheesh macam simptom orang pregnant je.
On a much happier note, I'll be jet-setting to Nice later in the evening, followed by a train ride along the coastal ways to Cannes. Oh yeah!! No. no. not for the famous Cannes International Film Festival, but to meet my Celebrity Big Brother No 2. Oklah, he's not a celebrity, but let's just pretend that he is ok?
Let's hope the weather is good and my tummy behaves ok? So the plan is for us to visit Monaco the next day and I read that you can finish touring that country in half a day. Hello Prince of Monaco! :D
2 comments:
have fun mimi!!
i can't wait to read your coming blog after cannes visit!
Post a Comment