Pages

Wednesday, September 8

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin to everyone.

I'll be flying home to Malaysia tanah air tercinta tonight! Wohooo!! I can so imagine all the Malays in the flights, all excited about coming home for Raya, yours truly included.

Remember how I was complaining about having no work to do in the office? Biasalah..time ni lahhh everything, everyone starts contacting me with jobs. Padan muka aku nak balik raya woi.. aku nak makan sambal hati, lodeh and kuah kacang. Nak pergi semayang raya kat Masjid 19 !!

OK peeps, sepuluh jari disusun mohon maaf!! I know I might have certain entries that might hv offended some people, but oh it's all in the name of fun!!

PS- Agak-agak kalau Encik ENT nak salam ngan korang, korang nak tak?? Haiyohhhh stresss..tadi baru cakap minta maaf...

PPS- Jemputlah datang rumahhh...kuih raya takde, tapi sambal hati ada...oh yeahhh

1 comment:

Ace said...

Selamat hari raya to you! :)

Ah Subang. Sigh.