OK I've got good news for Android users.(For those who don't already know this). You knowlah how Malaysians are,last I read and heard, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is using Blackberry. But in Dublin, Every Seamus, Aine and Saoirse is using iPhone.
So sapa yang guna Android (like Moi), are dalam golongan cool cool underground lah konon. Yeanivays, what I am trying to point out is that, because Android and iPhone do not have their own server like blackberry does, we don't get to send out free instant messages to our friends for free. No BBM service like lah.
Yes there was the 'What's App' for iPhone and BB users to send messages for free between the two phones, but the downsideis, you need to pay for that App. Although it is cheap to download, but for people without credit card(like moi) , cannot purchase the apps. Kan?
So while surfing the Android Market few days back, I found PingChat. Which integrates Android,iPhone and Blackberry phones so that we too can send free messages across the globe, without boundaries and in real time. Best of all, it is FREE.
No, I wasn't paid to write this up, but I think it would totally benefit everyone with a smart phone. I'm still not too sure if they have on OVI as well. Sorry Nokia, once upon a time ago, you were the IT phone. Now even with free GPS, it is quite hard to sell a Nokia phone. Well in Dublin anyway.
So what if I am not connected 24/7? Nowadays, a lot of the telco companies have a lot of good offers. Here in Dublin,you have Vodafone, O2, Meteor and Tesco Mobile. Kat Malaysia ada ke Giant Mobile? Takde kan??? I can only talk so muchabout Vodafone.
Now Vodafone, boy have I got good news for people like me, who is still using pay you as you go serviceaka prepaid phones. The only reason I'm not using line is that I don't know how long I will be in this country, so yousee contracts are always for 18 months.
Anyway, now, you can top up by €30 a month and can still avail for the freetext and calls between Vodafone users and 250mb mobile internet for 30 days. Is that cool or is that cool? Plus youget to text international numbers for free on webtext (online).
I know Meteor has had this offer for quite a while. Idid contemplate changing between these two to get the free mobile internet. But, Meteor has no international webtext,so that's less brownie point for you Meteor!!
Now for those who have been itching to see what the craze with the instant messaging system is, go and download PingChat.I've managed to get both my brothers who are blackberry users in Malaysia and my Aunt who is also a blackberry user in Canada to download PingChat. And hey I must say I am stoked!! Downside is, we can't get everyone to reply on the same time because of the horrible time differences,and it can drain your battery life and if you are on Vodafone pay as you go like me, it can be really slow to send/receive attachments.
PS- Sorry Ibu, I'll get you a smartphone one day , your Tocco has no apps market.
PPS- If you think you are my friend, you can add me. Ask and I will give you my username.
3 comments:
hi again!
ok this may be outdated tapi i nak bagi juga.
i nak bagi foolproof resipi cream caramel pudding okeh.
this makes one hell of a tasty smoooooooooooooooth pudding
caramel:
8 sudu gula, cairkan dalam pan. bila dah brown masukkan 1 sudu air. kacau dengan bergaya. then tuang dalam acuan.
pudding:
10 biji telur
1 tin susu pekat manis
1 tin air (sukat pakai tin susu iteew)
Blend 'em. then tapis pakai penapis teh atau stokin busuk kawan yuh huhu. jangan bg buih2 cinta ada ye..the trick is to hold it as low as possible from the base of acuan.
kukus dengan api sellooww pelis. sabar itu separuh dari iman huhu.
ahahha thanks clarky..nanti bila i nak buat second round i pakai resipi ni... u r kidding right about the stokin tu??
er..
kalau stokin u sendiri pun okey juga.
then bagi pudding pada your crush
sure jadi ubat pengasih paling berkesan
hik hik hik!
Post a Comment