Pages

Sunday, May 30

I eat Salad. Do you?

I was the only person in Lidl who was picking out the unripe mangoes. The Matsallehs were all picking out the yellow ones. They must be thinking what a fool I am? But oh you don't know what you are missing!


I was telling my brother (who is on a diet of no rice for his muscle building or whatever), that I made Thai Mango Salad and was going on and on about it. I said that this is good for your diet because it's just made out of Mangoes, Shallots, Coriander, Fish Sauce, Ground Peanut, Lime and the secret weapon :Lots of love!. He blurted out to me and said  " Eleh cakap je lah Kerabu Mangga kan?, nak Thai Mango Salad pulak." :D

Going forward this will be my staple diet. Mango Salad. Love them to bits. I've made them before, but never had the chance to snap a picture! 

Anyway, since we then had one last Mango left, I decided to make Koniyaku jelly the next day.The reason why they were branded were because we used the ice maker we got for free from Ted baker!

I know I know I should be studying instead of cooking, but I just cannot help it! :D

2 comments:

ARZ said...

All study and no relax make jill a dull girl.

Everyday kerabu Mangga and no nasi beriani gam made me a Zombie!

oops did I just say that? said...

hahah. u forever with ur beriani!