That's my Acu, My Acik, Kak Anne and Ibu.
That's Abah and Me.Only From the eyes downwards we look the same :P
My 2nd brother and moi.
Okay I know I should be writing instead of putting up just pictures, but I just cannot help but remember the good times. This time it was different because my 2nd brother took a day off to spend time with my Ibu and I and Gina and Zehan also took a day off on Friday to spend time with me. Aww, feel so special right??
I flew to Penang on Tuesday and then headed off to Perak to visit Zaf who is now on crutches because of the bike accident. He is also recuperating at his Dad's house in Perak. Which also means I got to rasmi his brand new car. Muahaha...
Oh my god, so sticky ok, my face was all sweaty but I just had to play on the swing!
A tourist in someone's backyard in Perak!
A 10 minutes drive from Zaf's dad's house. Ho yeah...nasib no pasir, or I would've made sandcastle!
Because Zaf said don't la put pictures of him on crutches, so I give you, him enjoying Ipoh Hor Fun.
And on Friday, Gina and Zehan took a day off to spend time with me. Hehe. I loike. It feels like we were living a tai tais' life. Haha. With breakfast in the morning, followed by a massage just before lunch time and hair treatment to complete the look. It was a real good break I would say.
She thinks she looks like Bono from U2. Gina and Moi in Raju's.
Gaya Mutu Keunggulan.
Zoey and Me chilling at Gina's new crib.
Because Zaf said don't la put pictures of him on crutches, so I give you, him enjoying Ipoh Hor Fun.
And on Friday, Gina and Zehan took a day off to spend time with me. Hehe. I loike. It feels like we were living a tai tais' life. Haha. With breakfast in the morning, followed by a massage just before lunch time and hair treatment to complete the look. It was a real good break I would say.
She thinks she looks like Bono from U2. Gina and Moi in Raju's.
Gaya Mutu Keunggulan.
Zoey and Me chilling at Gina's new crib.
You know I don't think I am going to write an ending to this post because then, it would probably make me think of home. So there you go, I will not go on about what I did on my last day in Malaysia.










2 comments:
waa...so many pics, so many food walloping,so many fond memories for such a short break. Yeah, father and daughter look alike, minus d mustache and bushy hair
shamimi,
whats ur email add , i nak add u to my blog :)
Post a Comment