Pages

Sunday, March 7

Random purchases.

 I am one of those typical person who gets highly motivated easily but also incredibly easy to sway. I could not wait to start studying as soon as I got back from Arnott's relocation sale. Because why??? Because everything was going off at 50% in Paperchase. I love love Paperchase ever since Lent brought me there in London. I got myself these two goodies, a new pencil box and a unicorn pen and a cupcake mechanical pencil (pensel lead/pensel tekan tekan). If you can't EAT it, at least you can hold it in between your fingers.


They are pretty aren't they? My aunt who used to travel to Japan frequently for work always bought me those fancy pencil box that you cannot get in KL. The one where there are buttons everywhere and a sharpener or a magnifying glass will pop out from nowhere. I was the pencil box IT girl ok! Until everyone moved to the video tape casing...

And I felt good all over again ,just looking at the pen and pencil. It feels like the first day of school with your new set of pencils all sharpened, the long assorted colour pencils from Luna, a straight clear plastic ruler and new blackcurrant scented eraser. Definitely good times!

Anyhow, Jaja and I went mad picking out cards and magnets, God knows for what reasons, because they were so cheap. The cards were all 50 cents or 1 euro. And there you go, the wasted money below:



And a lipbalm. What are the odds that you go to a stationery shop and get yourself a lip balm? Only Mimi can. I hope they don't have any added calories! Hehe

 
You can actually taste the chocolate on your lips. I swear!

Jaja bought me this card, because I told her to. It is a motivation for me. Urban dictionary defines Salad Dodger as A non offensive term referring to fat people.


I bought this card for her because simply this card sums it all up about her! Funny isn't it? She asked me to and I obliged.


And sorry man, I cannot pull off the I'm a DIVA look. It just doesn't go with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

buang duit again!better gimme some embi.btw i like the term salad dodger!

ARZ said...

My dear X-Salad Dodger,

Once a while, you can have your cheat day, just like that macho-conscious bro of yours

Anonymous said...

Mi, is the cupcake pencil a meal replacement for tea haha..At least u can hold, taste it and sniff it.And i think sshh i can see some diff yess....

oops did I just say that? said...

acim: heheh i like worr
abah:achim doesnt eat fried food!
bu:hehehe tenkiuuu