I need motivation to continue enjoying my work, At the rate the current audit is going, I may have to deal with it for another good month. I hate repetitive work. I hate having to explain to the many different auditors from the same Company on the same thing I've explained 10,000 times. Can you please semak your files. I don't mind repeating twice. But not more than that!
I want to move on to a different client. The more interesting ones.
Sigh. My life is on a repeat.
Breakfast-Work-Lunch-Class-Sleep.
ARGHHHHHHHHHH there she is again. I can see the email from that annoying auditor!!! She doesn't understand English I swear!!!! I asked her an OR question. She answers with a YES.!! Ughhhh annoyinggg.
Mw:Do you want to see the old TB or the new TB?
Auditor: Yes.
Me: Yes what?
1 comment:
Mi,
I want to see neither TB, old or new. It's a disease!
Post a Comment