Pages

Wednesday, March 17

La Le Padraig

What more can I say? Happy La Le Padraig! That's like the bahasa rojak of Lá Fhéile Pádraig (St Patrick's day). The right pronunciation is Law Ley Paw Rick. So all you golfers, get it right please, Padraig Harrington's name is Paw Rick ok.

The parade started at about 1pm. Can you imagine how late that is? In Malaysia, all events (pesta flora and fauna ke, hari merdeka ke) would start at 8.30am. Nevermind the long speeches from the YBs. Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking ok?
Who's your PADDY?!! (paddy is the nama timangan for Patrick)

We couldn't resist this cute lil blob!

50 years ago, all Irish kids wore this outfit.

 The Funky Saint Patrick

Oh Kuih Lapis!!


Big Cake..Nom Nom Nom

 I think the Maybank Mascot is cuter lor (senyum seindah suriaaaa)

Masa kecik-kecik I always followed my aunt to Pesta Flora and Fauna. Cenggini aa samaaa..tapi Malaysia punya lagi cantikkk


I don't know why she was clapping using mangkuk plastik from IKEA??

The Indian community. How come no Malaysian representative? *because we were busy being the spectator!*


My kid would cry looking at this!!


The great thing about being in Ireland is that you can dress up however you like and nobody cares!!! There were 10,000 leprechauns and Saint wannabes.

Invincible Man!


Kiss my ass. The pronunciation is Po Ma Hon. The famous band, The Pogues, got its name from Pog Ma Thon, I kid you not!


Where's Wally?


We could all be lost in the sea of people!



He was looking for his girlfriend. So sweet.
 


When I was much much much younger and LIGHTER..........My Dad used to carry me like this. Exactly like this. Back then he wasn't bald like this man la.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha,so cute!

Shahirah Elaiza said...

AWw St Patty's Day! They celebrate it over here too but besar-besaran like this la. Basically around 6 o'clock you can see people dressed in green-coloured costumes all heading towards the bar... of course, they can't live without alcohol here lol.

ARZ said...

Did I carry you like that? Even then, with my 7ft skeleton, you will not see much.

paperheART said...

your last two photos made my eyes water lah.

paperheART said...

your last two photos made my eyes water lah.

paperheART said...

your last two photos made my eyes water lah.