Pages

Wednesday, December 23

Please please me!

 I love it when a sentence or a word has double meaning. With the help of an exclamation mark and a comma, a sentence can be harsh or otherwise. Please, please me! in this context is translated to tolong, tolong puaskan hati ku. Like, when I saw the big SALE sign on the window display of River Island today, I grinned and dashed through among the crowds.


 I know I will be going to London for boxing day this Saturday, but hey, a girl can never have enough pair of shoes, now can she? Plus, it's been a while since I last shopped. What's the point of working your big ass out and not rewarding yourself? Asyik asyik pikir orang lain je. I wanna be selfish for once!




Don't you think the studs at the back of the shoes are super cool?




This is the side view of the shoes.











 And then, while holding the pair of shoes with my left arm, I saw another one of those furry boots. I never had any furry boots before, but the weather here has been really rough. It's been snowing every night, but because I'm in the City Centre where there's a lot more carbon monoxide , the snow does not stay on the groud much, but in Blackrock, you could see on the rooftops of houses with a few centimetres of snow. It is so cold, that the temperature at night can be as low as -7! Yikes!







Whatever yo, although I think I might look like a hedgehog, or one of those orang gunung-gunung in Tibet, but para pa-pa I'm lovin' it!


This one is for Summer 2010! Since I won't be going back to KL, I might as well look good in Greece with this pair of Zebra gladiator.















These 3 pairs did not leave any dent on my wallet, don't worry. What made me buy 3 pairs at one go? Because the sales assistant was really friendly and kind and actually made the effort to ask me if everything was ok, although I was just standing at the corner , away from the crowd. She said "Wow, I wished I could say I wanna take them all" Yeah, I wish too!

These boots are made for walking and that's what they'll do!!

5 comments:

ARZ said...

Happy berdeghat di cuti hari Natal dgn kasut-kasut baru

Dari:
Kasut Usang

Anonymous said...

Mi,kasut rambu tu macam mi jalan atas Pedro.Comel lah.

Anonymous said...

yay!now i can say it runs in the family!

oops did I just say that? said...

Abah:Thank you, care to give some pocket money? HAHA
Acu:ha ah miss pedro!!
AQIM:don't hide under annonymous! u n ur love of shoes!!! it defo runs in fam!!

June Malik said...

what is ur size? nanti kot tak mau i will take over the gladiators anytime :)