Hello friends. I've been down with fever and a very chesty cough since Thursday. I was already feeling under the weather on Wednesday but I braved the biting cold to work on Wednesday because, I still had a few good reports to finish. I never knew I was one who would think about work even when I am sick.-_-
I wish I could take my throat out and scratch it. In fact it would be nice to soak my throat in lemon and honey. Who knows I might sound like Mariah Carey after the ordeal. What say you?
On a separate note I am dreading work these days. Because so many people are getting sick but the Management is giving us the Ziana Zain looks (arched brows). The thing is the fever/cough/flu is infectious. I wonder if they'd rather have us barking mad in the office and wiping our mucus and snort than let us rest at home. Doctors are giving a 7 day MC to all patients infected becuase it is infectious!!. Yours truly only took 2 days. and I am still coughing like mad. I mean, dude, seriously, we take public transportation to work and we are exposed to hundreds of people who, like me, might just be recovering or about to fall sick.
So really, what is being a responsible citizen? Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment