In Malaysia, where Malaysians are known to flock shopping malls every weekend,( or even weekdays), IKEA is also one of the places people would go just to unwind and imagine they would one day get some of the funky designs. Oh, well, to me at least. Anyway, we took the 13A bus to IKEA, which took us approximately 25 minutes to get there. There means Ballymun. The journey and surrounding area to Ballymun is a bit dodgy.
Wikipedia says:
Ballymun (Irish: Baile Munna), is an area on Dublin's Northside close to Dublin Airport, Ireland. It is infamous for the Ballymun flats, which became a symbol of poverty, drugs, alienation from the state and social problems in Ireland from the 1970s. Today it is undergoing a multi-billion euro renewal, with a renovated village centre, surrounded by estates of houses and apartments, with several sub-districts such as Sillogue and Poppintree.
The government, I heard and read is trying to bring up the community around the area, building new homes and youth facilities, which I think is a great way to prevent their youths from crimes. They have demolished some of the flats and have been building new homes for the families in these new homes. Good job!
We were seated at the upper deck of the bus, and by the 15th minute, I swear I would have vomitted. Anyway, here are pictures from IKEA. Like, I know, so pathetic. Pictures from IKEA. Haha.
the stool cost €229.mahal gila
while waiting for the bus. it's starting to get cold already.
3 comments:
PLEASE DONT bring us to Ikea when we visit you next month. You almost vomit on the bus ride there. I would vomit getting on the bus!
emi sila lakukan aktiviti yg berfaedah di buan ramadhan ini. you can check with ustazah kak mun on the cara cara.he he he.
Abah-im bringing you to Paris and Venice watt
Cim-Heheh..Mi terawih hari2 sorang2 ok!!
Post a Comment