Anyway, the only celebration I was excited about was the opening of the new Dunnes food hall. A lot of prices were slashed. I bought new bathroom towels, 2 for €5, bathroom mat and pedestal set was €2.50, stokings for work was €1.50, double size duvet for €7.50,lingerie set €4. I was beaming because everything was ridiculously cheap, and being the kiasu ah so I was, I grabbed everything (that I thought was necessary for me and my mom). Both my hands were full by the time we got to the actual food hall. Tropicana juice pun jadi €1.72 big size. The Johnson and Johnson facial wipes was €1. Aish, tapi apakan daya tangan dah penuh.



Eh, yang ni tak jual kat Dunnes, ni baru beli last week during break! haha...My first Fendi Buckle..Insyallah more to come..Bosan lah, I don't have anything to write because everyday is spent talking to my sister. Chitchat azwan je kita orang..hehe

8 comments:
Yeay I knew u wd get something for me.So i need not bring towels and all.By the way u sd have bought the whole of dunnes store hehe..
Yes there was traffic jam near my house last nite,the pub was having the same celebration in TTDI! Good to hear about you buying all the less than 5 euro stuff, i can still recall your earlier post,those days when u just arrive in dublin, grabbing all the sale items, its fun right? Now you have your sister to accompany you.Wish I was there!Huhuhu!
Looks like I got to bring my own towel...sob...sob...
I love your Mona Fendi shades!!! love sangat. geram!! aghh tak tahannn. ok over.
mi u should watch konfesyen of a shopolic horlics.tsk tsk tsk!
Ibu: Yeah all cheap2 kiasu ah so lah what to do
abah: u share lah the 2 towels with bubu.
Acu: come hereeee
Nadira: ha ah, tatkala i rasa nak jadi mona fendi i pakai sunglass tu.hahaha
wehh, memang kumpulan GAGAK HITAM betul la korang ni suma shades sama! ahhahahahah
wehh, memang kumpulan GAGAK HITAM betul la korang ni suma shades sama! ahhahahahah
Post a Comment