Pages

Tuesday, August 18

Jumps for joy, and got stuck.

Alhamdulillah, after bad news that kept coming my way since June , I received one good news yesterday that will make me smile until maybe August 25th. Hint Hint. I passed the P3-Business Analysis paper that I sat during the summer intake with a whopping 56%. Hehe, I know it's not whopping, but to me , it is and that's all that matters. I lowered my forehead to the ground, as a sign of respect to the Almighty for my results and hurried of to the office.

I had wanted to buy the Anya Hindmarch handbag the day before, but fought hard against the temptation, just incase I had to resit the paper. Now I want that damn bag as a treat for myself. And it's my birthday next week, so I can do with a little treat.

So it's now down 2 papers and I have 3 papers and 1 year to go before I become a member, Insyallah. I have not thought about which papers to attempt during the winter sitting because I honestly taught that I would not make it. So maybe I should perform solat istikarah to choose which papers to take?

Don't be greedy yo mimi! Buat satu-satu boleh? But I want to go home!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats embi!now u can also belanja me as well!and btw jangan harap nak balik awal, u hafta finish all papers first:P hehe

Anonymous said...

congrats embi!now u can also belanja me as well!and btw jangan harap nak balik awal, u hafta finish all papers first:P hehe

Anonymous said...

Yes Mi dont be greedy.Dont stress yourself.Study alittle,play a little and work a little.God willing,pray that u complete within the timeframe .