Pages

Wednesday, August 26

24 on 25th August

There is so much that the Almighty has blessed me before I reached 24, that actually listing it down one by one would move me to tears. tsk.
First and foremost I'm blessed with the opportunity to still breathe, smile, talk and laugh with family and friends. Be it via skype, emails, sms or through actual conversations.
August 20th, marked my 2 years employment with T***I*Y Fund Administration. That would be me, 5 days shy of turning 24. I am happy to say that I enjoy working in this company because my superpower supervisor is one patient man who never fails to guide me through with work and my ACCA. And of course my other colleagues who are always asking of my wellbeing and activities during the weekend. Despite that during my first year, someone had issues with me, but it all got resolved when my late grandmother gave me a superpower Doa that miraculously helped my relationship with this particular colleague. (nak doa tu, come ask me okeh?)

I travelled a lot more this year to places that I could only imagine I would one day when I'm older. But no, the ALmighty has been very pemurah with my travelling bug, that I was given the opportunity to visit Czech Republic,Italy,Vatican City,UK (London,Manchester,Liverpool), Belgium, Indonesia and of course Malaysia this year alone. My mom thinks that it sounds like I'm just going to Singapore for a short visit. Haha.

The opportunity to buy a certain designer handbag in Italy with my own hard earned money before I turn 24 is something that I can smile about. *sorry bimbo moment*. But, one that left me with a hole in my pocket. See, I earn things mostly, I don't usually get them by deliberately asking from my parents except when I needed the laptop for my assignment in college. But that lasted me a good 3 years before it gave up on me. Like I got an MP4 player for graduting with Second Upper Class for my degree, I know it's not first class, but still... And I got a digital camera for getting an ANC for my Diploma. Ok wat...I know a friend who got a car for just getting into the deans list. Haish.

The best news this year would of course be my ACCA P1 and ACCA P3 results, of which I passed both. But left me terkezut because now I have to fork out €850 to pay for my tuition fees for ACCA P2 paper. Which leads me to my story now. I had class from 6.30pm to 10pm on my birthday. I was exhausted. By the time I reached home it was 10.15pm. I had my dinner (berbuka), performed terawikh and was flat out. Dugaan, sebab sandwich yang dibeli untuk berbuka ada BEEF. Tau tak kuciwaaaa ??

So that's about as interesting a birthday talk can be. And oh, the night before my birthday my friends made Nasi Lemak and baked me a chocolate cake. Handmade cake ok!! So sweet.

Aishh 7 kati lah berat aku naik ni ha..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!Semoga panjang umur,sihat selalu and murah rezeki. Miss that warm hug from you - Acu

oops did I just say that? said...

thanks acuu

Anonymous said...

Mi, yeah u made it easy for me n daddy.God bless u for being ikhlas in whatever u do n i am blessed too for having u as my daughter.nnn sooo.... far away sob sob...

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kak mimi!!!!
mmuuaaahh!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Mimi!
Happy Birthday to you!!

Semoga panjang umur
Semmoga murah rezeki
Semoga apa yang diimpi jadi realiti

:)


p/s: my Yoko Ono say meoooww to Aunty Mimi;P

oops did I just say that? said...

ibu:nak present
ain:thanks ain kak mimi nak present
babe: thanks babe!! gomol2 sket kucing kau tu...comel je nama yoko ono...

Al-Manar said...

Mimi,
This is a slightly belated ‘many happy returns of the day’ to you. Your 24th birthday falls on my only daughter’s 15th wedding anniversary. That shows how old she is, not Pakcik – time stands still at certain age!
Hope you will succeed through your ACCA.

ARZ said...

Baby,

U 24 years old oredi. In my book, you are still that very curly haired girl which big glasses listening to daddy's unfinished story about 2 guys losing their way in a cave.

Anonymous said...

kak mimi da 24..
ble mau kwen??
hehe~~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bie said...

happy belated birthday~
may u succeed in everything u do.

eh lupa nk introduce myself.
ehe.
im ur silent reader.
i LOVE ur blog.
almost everyweek mst drop by.

Anonymous said...

Salam perkenalan Mimi,

You don't know me but I knew your Dad when I attended a course that he facilitated. Then he got to know my Dad (Almanar). Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday! 24 is a great age! Like you, at 24, I was in London doing my CIMA. Make the most of your stay there.

Another thing that my Dad didn't mentioned, you also share the same birthday as my youngest son! He's 6. Take care.

Kak Ainun

oops did I just say that? said...

Pakcik- Thank you for belated birthday wish.Never too late!

Abah: I deman the story to finish and I'm giving you ample time to be creative and find out the ending.

Ain: Eh kak mimi sebenarnya 21 lah..silap type..heheh..thanks Ain!

Bie: Thank you!! Do come visit me again.Glad you enjoy reading my blog as much as I love to write..

Kak Ainun- Thanks for dropping by my page. Happy belated anniversary and happy birthday to your son! Do you know that Mawi has the same birthday as me and your son? And no, I'm not a big fan, but I like knowing celebrities with the same birthdate!