Pages

Tuesday, July 14

now it's conjunctivitis...what's next?

I had wanted to write an entry on my short trip to manchester and liverpool, but I have an infection on my left eye and the glare from the laptop will make my eyes sore. I had to fork out a further €55 to see the GP, just to have him shine the torchlight in my eyes. I knew that it was just conjunctivitis, but in order for me to get the antibacterial/antibiotic drop for my eyes, I need my GP's prescription. They don't just sell it over the counter at the pharmacy. Bahh. My insurance will cover €20 je.

Times like this, I miss Subang Poliklinik and the Indian Muslim doctor who has been my doctor since I was 3 months old.

6 comments:

Kama At-Tarawis said...

I had been reading some of your postings and you know what? your writing, walaupun dalam sakit, is full of humour.. I like, I like! I have always admired ppl who can express themselves well.. you go girl! I

ARZ said...

You must be one happy girl now. We spoke only this morning about this kan?

Anonymous said...

mi, for this thing thats happening to u is for u to remember him.Dlm suka atau duka ,susah atau senang its a calling for u to sentiasa berdoa dan bersyukur.insyaallah....

Raqim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oops did I just say that? said...

Aunty Kama: Thanks for dropping by. Glad that u find my writing humourous.

I really do hope your niece gets better..

Ibu: Tulah, Ibu, I also think so, with the summer and duk smayang last2 minute nih, God wants to punish a bit lor.huhu

Shady Grove Eye Vision Care said...

Your first line of defense is to avoid the cause of conjunctivitis, such as contaminated hand towels. Both viral and bacterial conjunctivitis, which can be caused by airborne sources, spread easily to others.