What makes a Sunday? I don't know why, but I remembered my Sundays as a child, was filled with doing household chores. It was always going to the wet market in SS15 , followed by breakfast of Nasi Lemak made by a Kelantanese man infront of his house in SS17, and finally, home to wash the car, or mow the lawn. I don't know why, but these activities are usually done on a Sunday and not Saturday. I suppose, thats why I prefer to do my ironing and cleaning on Sundays and leave Saturdays for grocery shopping. (and shopping).
If there's one thing I hate, really is ironing. I loathe ironing, I would prefer cooking anytime of the day, but ironing? I would someday like, to be able to just send all my shirts and pants to the laundratte. Thank God it's the summer now, I can just put on cotton tops and slacks!The whole of last month, if I remember correctly, I was buying more cotton tops so that I do not have to iron them and can still be wearing them to the office. :). Pemalas sungguh. Oh I love Summer.
So what else do I like about summer? That the days are longer and it leaves me plenty of time in between Asar and Maghrib. But it also leaves my heart pounding if I wake up in the middle of the night , say 4 am and It is already bright outside, and I will be all "Shittt, I'm late". Then I will get pissed off that it's only 4.
And apparently Ireland is facing a heatwave this Summer. I can kinda, say it's true because it's been really warm , and at times hot. Haaa, have you actually heard me really complaining how hot it is here in Dublin? Now, you do. I was talking to my colleague in the kitchen last week, and was just joking that I was sitting under the sun getting a tan, to which he replied, "Oh yeah, you actuallly do look tanner now?". Ahhhhh sulah hitammmm kaaaaaaaa??
2 comments:
tanned?? yeehawwww! kekekeke. welcome to MY club.
-peace yo pak-
ala, y not tell...i love ironing, u can upah me...err, but abit slow laaa....haha
Post a Comment