Pages

Wednesday, June 3

just a short update.

Without first checking my bag for the pashmina, I dashed out of the house. Well, the weather forecast said that we would be blessed with sunshine for quite a while. Only upon reaching the Dart station did I realise that I had left the pashmina at home. With only a short sleeve top ,slacks and sandals, I might just get goose bumps all the way back home today.

So the sun was blasting the whole Bank holiday weekend. Leaving many Dubliners in a jovial mood albeit blistered and burnt. I could see many people organizing barbeques just so that they do not lose out on the sun. It was really quite a sight in town, where Adults and Kids stand in line for ice-cream. Starbucks hadn't any stock for ice blended left, which left me dissapointed because it was totally a Starbucks moment. Aish...I went to the library where the Medical students were studying.And had lunch at the park. Just because I would feel really horrible and demotivated if I didn't at least join in the fun at the park. Sad but true. No barbeques for me, as everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming exams.

1 comment:

Snowy Nur Rainfall said...

Hi Mimi....yes it is me Syuhada...how'd you know???? It can't be ONLY the horoscope part right? hehe...nice to see news of you again. Hope life's been good to you :)