I'm honestly quite pissed that I can't even check my emails at work. Even during lunch hour. It's annoying because you feel that you do not even get time of your own for just an hour.
And I just received this annoying, somewhat arrogant email from an auditor in Ernst and Young! From a colleague's experience, he had warned me that this particular auditor is no way near diplomatic with her communication with people.I mean I'm sorry that your junior auditor is so slow the mlow and refuses to do her fiewldwork at our office. I have other funds to work on to as well.
And since I cannot rant to anybody else in my email, this goes out to those willing to listen. Her name, if translated in English means April. stupid april. I wish april will end.
Haha. Sorry, rasa bimbo pulak.
1 comment:
cant wait to see pics of your new apartment and the big-ass room
Post a Comment