Daytime is getting longer which means I need to ganti puasa as soon as I can so that I would still be able to break fast before 5pm.
But I hate that winter is coming to and end because, prayer times will change rapidly, and I can't do both Zohor and Asar in a span of 10 minutes during lunch break.
Reason No 1 being, they will keep seeing me going to the toilet with a bag and sometimes find me washing my face after lunch. I've been asked why I was washing my face during winter yang sejuk giler mengongkol tulang. " Oh it's refreshing you know!". Padahal cakap refreshing gigi menggeletar geletar.
Reason No 2 being, the janitor usually finishes his work at about Asar time, so sometimes I cannot use his room to perform prayers, or people might think there is something happening in the room. hehs.
Anyway sorry for the horrible lack of updates, I've been super busy with work and my laptop has officially died on me. To top my horror stories, my eyesight has gone from bad to worse. I am thinking of lasik surgery. PLease do not hesitate to sponsor me when you can :D
1 comment:
save my link sham! =op
Post a Comment