Pages

Wednesday, November 26

 I used to get teased for capturing pictures that were not of people.Smiling people in particular. That was when I was still studying in UiTM Perak. But I kept snapping around,  with a BenQ camera and then with my Sony Ericsson W800i's camera phone. Because it was more mobile.

"It's the skill of the archer and not the bow", says my Dad. So you don't need no canggiher(techy) than thou camera. 

They couldn't understand why I told them to sit on the railway. They didn't understand that I wanted to capture my life, the cherished moments I had in Perak. The things and places that I wouldn't normal go to or do. I woudn't have needed to cross a rail to get to a friend's brother wedding, if I was in Subang.You just woudln't.
 This is the picture of the 'ampai' that I used to hang my clothes back in UiTM. I would rise early so that I could fight for some space to hang my clothes. You see, most people are too lazy to hang their clothes in the open air, but I love my t-shirts to be crispy dry and smelling of the sun. I wanted to capture the dews, but I think those were actually rain drops.


 I don't know why I took the picture of this fire hydrant. I don't know what the significance of this picture is to my life in Perak. Maybe it was a few of the obstacles that I had to face while I was there. Just like this fire hydrant which was erected right in the middle of a field.

The place that I used to loathe. Thinking back on how I cried all the way from KL to Subang when I received the news that I was to go away to Bogor.(yes, I initialy thought that I was off to Bogor instead of Bota, Perak). Silly, how I miss the place I used to hate. This pictute of the Helium balloons were taken during the biannual Family Day, a day when the 4th Semester students organise a get-together for the all the Accountancy Students. I was in the committee, but I couldn't recall what post it was. Hiks..

 Anyway, will post more pictures from my photography days.....Should I buy a new camera? Just like Fendi's?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed those memories in Uitm Perak!
2003424789

ARZ said...

It's the archer, not the bow. In this case, the archer indeed has an eye for the not so obvious.

Keep shooting with the SAME bow my dear

Miss Nazla said...

ala windu nya kat perak.

Anonymous said...

nice pics with really deep thoughts.hmmm.

Ace said...

Sometimes pictures illustrate your mood at the time.

It's not always necessary to shoot pictures of people to illustrate an event. :)