So while trying hard to concentrate on Reg lecturing us on pension schemes and shares rights, I received a false alarm.That, Raya is tomorrow.esok. That got me and Amna by surprise, and sure enough, my thoughts went flying to how the hell am I going to prepare the rendang ayam without the lemon grass and cili?! I haven't iron my baju kurung and yes, my hair is still in it's frizzy glory.I was even thinking how to break the news to my boss that I will be off the next day, when clearly the auditor had just bombarded with queries today.
A few urgent texts and calls later, it was confirmed by Dublin Mosque that Eid will be on Wednesday. So rendang thoughts pushed aside, it was back to share rights.Hrmph.
So with my ten chubby fingers, I hereby ask for forgiveness to those I have purposely or unintentionally hurt in my blog. Hehe. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Edi Mubarak!
2 comments:
maaf diterima.. naknak lontong...
selamat hari raya emi!we miss u here especially when menjamuing our tekaks!have a great dubby dublin dunstore raya!
Post a Comment