As I am writing this, I am back in the land of gold pots and fairies typing away to the patter of the rain on my window. The good week-long sunshine vacation(as I'd like to call it) ended way too soon. If only holidays could be bought, I would've bought a dozen days off.But is there even such a thing?
My first attempt to surprise my family, did actually turn out well, albeit a slip of tongue, here and there, and I fought hard to cover up. The flight from London was smooth sailing, with a tiny airpocket around India. As soon as the plane touched down, and they announced "To all Malaysian welcome home", my heart skipped a beat. Malaysia di hatiku lorr
My dad and my maid were the only two people at home when I arrived.I missed my mom by just a couple of minutes apparently. They say "nak surprise2, diri sendiri terkena". Anyway, with no malaysian number and the doorbell not working, Zaf and I were trying to figure how to get in to the house. His car honk has also malfunctioned.
Dinner with the parents in Nandos. Why Nandos out of all the eateries? They didn't want Fish Manhattan. Why not home cooked meal you ask? Because I had wanted to go out and meet some friends later that night.
A week passed by in a breeze. I didn't tell everyone that I was going to go home because it was too short of a time, and I personally did not want to dissapoint anyone. Sorry Nadira, timing was really2 bad, cos every afternoon I will be out of Subang.
Anyhow, do enjoy pictures, just so that the pictures could tell my story. This cutey schmunkin pumpkin who entertains me every morning.
5 comments:
mimi....pedro tu jantan tau....ilang self-esteem kucing tu klu ko kasi mainan camtuu....huhuhuhuhuhuhu gile gebu pedro tuuuuu
ur sis punye muka-baru-bangun-tido comey. mcm budak-budak.
and pedro looks ravishing. yum yum
mimi,i can't believe u actually letak that picture of me...hahaha...pedro misses u already...
Ah.. Asia Cafe!
the old blog memang dah tak update dah. Hehe, forgot laaaa. I kan sengal. But I had to delete your comment at my new one, cos you mentioned my name. Hehe. Poyo tak. Miss you babe. Hari tu tak sempat jumpa. :((
Post a Comment