It's funny how little things like photographs of my friends enjoying themselves, acting silly could instanly lit up a smile on my face. It's also funny how there would always be people trying to ruin you day, just because you look better than them. If it's not my curly hair, then it's the chubby face, or it's the skirt I'm wearing.Oh for goodness sake, it's not like we are seen together, so why bother?
I was strolling along to get my lunch when I bumped into that particular colleague of mine, whom I have noted, always have a thing to say to me. She actually stopped a few metres away from me, smiling the haha-overnya-kamu-ni smile, and loudly say "With your big sunglasses, it's cloudy lah". And then instantly the sun went bright again. I just ha-haed.
Off to another note, my weekend was packed with trips to Dundrum town centre, simply because we couldn't finish shopping by 7pm. Massimo Dutti was on massive sale, with boxers going as low as 7euros. The Fendi pumps that I almost bought was only 65 euros. If only I had a whole lot more disposable income, I would've grab that damn pumps and along the way get me mum and aunt the purse in Brown Thomas, but let's just settle for Body Massage in Thai Odyssey ok?
My appraisal went on alright, some good feedbacks from my Supervisor. He did however mentioned that I need to control my work more, because soon, he will have more responsiblities and all of us will handle the financials on our own. Aiya, scarry thoughts, but good money? Who knows? Well, I know eeryone will be asking, so did I get a pay rise yet? No, I haven't.Simply because I will reach my 1 year milestone only in August. So we are seeing early September or October for the rise.
If this happened in Malaysia, bagus sangat, because it means time tu bulan puasa, and bulan puasa kena tahan nafsu makan and shopping, maka duit tidak akan digunakan, maka, boleh enjoy masa rayaaa...yay2..
Alas, those were just dreams, sadly because I am not in Malaysia, and have not been celebrating Raya in KL in 2 years. Tapi dapat je makan lomang, dapat je rendang, gemuk je badannnnnnnnnnn
3 comments:
Keadilan itu lah democracy dan kalau democracy itu mendapat kebebasan yg penuh itu lah yg akan terjadi dan banyak lagi.tunggu lihat dan dengar.Malaysiakini,bloggers2 yg ambil kesempatan,concert2 awam semua kini sudah berani...yeay berani.Sama adakah betul....tak kisah ...janji suaramu di dengar.mi dengar suara bubu tak?Thai massaass sawadikap...
emi dont let what others say bother you too much,so what if u wear big sunnies or nice skirts kan?they dont pay your bills!if you have it, flaunt it bebeh!
dok duh blink lg best dari riot kat mesia. buhsan!
Post a Comment