Pages

Monday, July 7

I felt really terrified when I read about the Mob protest at a recent PKR gathering in Kelana Jaya. It saddens me to see our Malays running amok all because they took offense in what was considered obscene. An underground metal band singer showing a tiny part of his boxer. It's not that I'm condoning his act, but the organizers should have a little more sense in selecting bands that were allowed to perform.

If these are the types of Malays who support Parti Keadilan Rakyat, I'm truly scared to face the future in Malaysia. I thought PKR stands for Keadilan....so if everyone is allowed justice, then why are all of them hitting one another, shouting and throwing bottles, acting very uncivilized?? It only just prove the type of people the supporters of PKR are.


I hate sleeping to uneasy news like that,so I will leave you people with a picture that we took in dundrum

3 comments:

ARZ said...

Baby, greetings from Jogjakarta. Wondering which part of Dundrum was the pic taken. Nice angle...nice subjects of course. So, donch need new camera. After all, its d camerawoman.

Chat again tomorrow after my trip to SOLO.

Miss Aida said...

Try not to lose too much sleep over the sad news.

Your sanity is the only thing they can't take away.

Anonymous said...

i didnt even know it happened!dah lah few kms away from home.darn where have i been!