God created flowers for humans to smell them, for bees to produce honey and entrepreneurs to make money during Valentine's day and during weddings.
God created fingers for humans to carry out their daily basic needs and for entertainment (
God created brains for us to use and think and squeeze for information!
So now, when God created brains and a team of intelligent brains created Google, what is the point of having Google, if you don't use it to search and seek for information? With the technology right at your fingertips (again, it's associated with this anatomy), you are free to search for almost anything, right down to the colour that best suits your skin.
I don't know why, it's a sudden burst of emotion, but if HE tried harder, or look for information on the web,(like the rest of us do), then I wouldn't have the problem of choking on my saliva everytime HE asks me silly questions. Yes, I know my dad has once told me, no question is a silly question and it's all a learning process, but asking someone things that was taught in GRAD school, only makes you seem, bangang.
I am from a third world country, and English is my 2nd language. SO that makes us equal.
I only did my final year in Dublin, whereas you did 4 years in Dublin. You have a few years working experience in an accounting firm, and I have, 4 months of internship (2 months in PWC and 2 months in OneWorldLogistic). Now, if you do the math, does 2 months of PWC=your 2 years of work experience? I say HELL NO.
Before you go on and put your 2 cents worth and say how arrogant I am, please think about the countless of times I had to open the dictionary to understand a word in English. Think about the fees my parents had to fork out for my tuition classes, and the times they had to wait in Yaohan for my classes to end.
There is a reason why we don't just skip classes just because it's the coolest thing to do. There is a reason why my glasses is thicker than sliced bread. And for those times that I missed out on social activities because I have to prepare for exams?
And before you ask haven't I asked any questions before then? Of course I have, but you don't go around asking simple questions , that someone at your age and experience ought to already know.I wonder what happens if that person works in Malaysia. Kot kena maki hamun agaknya.
Statement cannot go
1- Apa itu EXCLAMATION MARK?
2-Apa itu FONT?
*Pengsan*
7 comments:
wahhh i think i know who you're talking about.yup dumb people make me sick too.penat.period.
mgkn dia tu tak reti kot guna google sbb jari telunjuk dia penuh ngan kesan2 tinja dari idung dia....muahahahahahaha dia takmo tinggalkan kesan2 yg degil pada keyboard komputer dia....
pre period mode kah?? ouch. make sure u've got a candy/choco bar ready in ur every-day-new, never-the-same - handbag.
I maintain there are no silly questions. But there are silly people who asked questions....
Dont be surprise if he's doin it on purpose....strategy?
mi,bubu suggest u ask eric to buy dictionaries yg bi lingual ke trilingual.so kalau dia tanya mi jb pls refer dgn jejari yg sudah di celup dlm lubang bijih hahaha...
Well, I'm not quite sure about the situation you're talking about but I sure as hell agree with a lot of the points that you're saying.
Post a Comment