Pages

Sunday, May 25


I have an uneasy feeling, right to the very guts. I don't like this feeling, the feeling you get every Sunday evening when all the happiness of the weekend ends. When you know everyone and everything seems to mellow down, bowing down, surrendering itself to a new week. Preparing for yet another Monday.
I hope it's just another phase of seasonal change.(mind you the season seems to be changing every hour of the day).I can't sit still to concentrate on my reading. (agitating..agitating).Is that what working people suffer from? The non-urgency of studying hard because you already have a job and a degree in hand? No, I can't, even Prophet Mohammad once said " Belajar biar sampai ke Negara China".
I don't know what I need right now... a flight ticket back home perhaps?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

biasalah monday blues embi and uve only worked less than a year!:P

Anonymous said...

mi, tapi ada orang dah kawin,ada anak lagi tapi boleh aje.apa2 je its the willpower n determination yg boleh buat kita berjaya .Chewah i know u curly smart girl.Mimi Boleh!!!!

Shah Baharudin said...

ur analysis, tho very interesting...is wayyy off the mark..haha