| 1. | to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost. |
| 2. | to put off till another day or time; defer; delay. |
In my very own world, procrastination is defined by the act of putting away the more important things in the back of your head and doing something else, equally as productive(so as to not feel guilty).
When I woke up this morning , with a ray of light peeking from my curtains, I felt energetic and positive that I could get some reading done.Only to decide that the dishes needed to be washed, my clothes had to be hanged and the carpet needs some vacuuming.I mean, after all this time, those were never my priorities after waking up, so why now?
Because you tend to see life on a different light when the sun is up and shiny. The little balcony, with all its 10 months being untended , needed to be cleared. Weeds,daun-pandan lookalike plant and all its glory had to go. Ala Eva Longoria in Desperate Housewife, Amna and I did our little gardening, under the hot sun.
Every now and then, checking out for potential neighbours who were kind enough to offer us a hand, or a lemonade. Ok, maybe the sight of 2 sweaty Asian chicks, look more like a Gardener than Hot Housewives... Nevertheless, the sight of my balcony looks really neat and I can't wait for a bbq this Summer.
So a few hours here and there, only at 9pm, did I decide, ok I have done everything that needs to be sorted, and so I am not at peace with myself to study. But before that I just needed to get this blog updated for le familia.
Alasan? At least boleh menaip sebelum start baca buku!!!
6 comments:
btul2....you should take some time off when you're studying....for example like me aa....every 2 hours i need to take my medication (membakar peparu) to let the steam in my head cool down....huahauhauhauahuhauah tapi tak pernah try lagi gardening....best ke?
ko kena try fendi! best. smbl itu leh sunbathing... hehe.
summer ni kite bbq! mimi kate nak buat satay.. yippee
ha emi after your procrasinate you cry over the phone nak balik coz scared of your paper..haiyah...good luck embi!
Baby, you are okay now ho? Once you can "download" your temporary issues to bubu, the sun will peep through your curtain. When you open the windows, a gush of fresh air will flow through. No season is permanent kan?
Enjoy your study time as you enjoy your JERVIS
mimi, bace buku ! hehehhe
The moment you want to study, you become incredibly motivated to do a hundred and one other things. :)
Post a Comment