She's been nice to me these days,so that is good.
I can't help but eavesdrop on conversations at the office. The married ladies will usually discuss about how their daughters are no longer satisfied with Dora shoes and they want to look like the girls in the Magazine. The guys no longer find comfort in Bob the Builder's toy truck. They are opting for Playstation or an XBOX. No wonder the mothers are always hard at work.
While the younger 'me' crowd, will usually be asking about plans for the weekend, and which clubs are playing. In this context, the guys will be discussing football clubs and the girls are contemplating which nightclub to party on the weekend.
As for the ones who don't quite fit in any,will stroll by and put on a smile and ask "So, how was your weekend?" and followed by "Same old shit, only different day, ya no wok i ming?" (you know what i mean?). For those wearing a different hairdo/bad hair day could probably prolong the conversation into "Did you do something to you hair? It looksss GORGEOUS". Mind you, you must always stress on the GORGEOUS part, with your eyes wide open, in awe.
So far, I've failed in the exaggerating part. In all honestly, I can't pronounce GEORGEOUS the way they do, it sounds very Jowo when I do stress on GOJJOS. AND I obviously can't open my eyes as wide as theirs, because, I have semi-slit eyes.-_-
And just a random thought, just the other day,one of my colleague had stomache and he was asking if I had Minyak Angin. Unfortunately,I don'thave any with me. So another colleague suggested that we look in the First Aid Kit. Then it hit us, what ointment do MATSALLEH/FOREIGNERS put on their tummy?? Ha, sapa betul aku bagi cokelat.Gaji masuk KHamis pukul 12 malam!!
4 comments:
Bubu tau bubu tau.Diaorg sapu Tiger Balm.Yes!!!! Mana duit???
Hm. Warm compresses.
Perhaps.
ya no wok i ming???
Hehe yesss lahhh i agree with aunty! TIGER BALM. is there a possibility of splitting the money? kekekeke!
Btw, memang! they exploit the labour in Indo. gwe kiranya lagi suka panassss atau nyetir terus ama itu MNCs yang mengeksploitasi 'cheap labour' gitu. bisa gwe teriakin mereka semua, "weyh!! loe jangan macam2 yaaa!". -peace yo pak-
Post a Comment