I am not one to really engage in political talks, but I just had to put my two cents worth in here.
I am as worried/excited at the results of our 12th election. I am afraid to think of the future that beholds the country, as it does seem that the loopholes are getting bigger.
My hometown has been taken over by the opposition party. Alamak does that mean no more SS15 mapley,pool for girls(as suggested by Shah)or Carl's Jr (because it's from US?). I didn't vote because I'm in Dublin. I feel guilty, but not as bad as those in Malaysia but didn't vote.Kedah,Selangor,Perak,Kelantan,Penang. Gosh. Cikgu tak pernah ajar kat sekolah macam ni!!!
It's actually 12 pm, and I have work tomorrow. I just spent 72euros,on a skirt, a dress and a necklace, just because.While ironing my shirt, I noticed that it was made in Indonesia. You go across the globe, and pay 15euros for a shirt,while the Indonesian labours are paid not even a fraction of the price an hour.Fair city! Tapi, Dublin is voted for some Fair trade thingy.
2 comments:
mi, the situation is a pleasant surprise for the opposition but an unpleasant surprise for Barisan.Cikgu kalah anak murid menang for Subang Jaya.The message is ,not to take things for granted.Subang lost 3 votes from u ,illa, n cicim.tu tak masuk kekawan mi lagi.
ouwch!! pedas menusuk kalbu. becauth i didn't vote either. -peace yo pak-
Post a Comment