And so I'm telling all you people some good news! I will be back in Ko Lumpo on Monday the 31st of March ,2008 at 725am. It costs a whopping 852.49 euros, inclusive charges. Is it worth it? It's damn worth the whole 7 months I've been working!!
Among the list of things to do while I'm back include restaurant hopping,office attire hunting,shoes hunting, visiting,lepaking, SWIMMMING and other form of exercises and massage. I need to get a real out of this world massage, to heal my back, which has been bugging me for eons. Any suggestions are welcome. I also need to go for threading, because, honestly, I'm starting to look like wolverine.Oh noo..
The holidays were super long, although I think I needed the holidays. It was beginning to feel a bit too long. Perhaps, I didn't have a lot on my hands, that I wished the holidays would dissappear fast, but then again, it's the anxiety of SUNDAY MORNING..hehehe..
I can smell Pedro from here. I can feel the warmth of my smelly pillow at home. Oh I can certainly smell Subang Jaya from here...weeeeeeeeee...can you feel my excitement?
8 comments:
waaah seems like theres a lot that u want to do.Looks like bubu must take leave from golfing to attend to your needs.Hey i m not sure whether ive thrown away your smelly pillow hahaha
pegi makan nasik kandar ngan mee kung fu.....sedappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
yay ya embi balik yay yay!
omg. youll arrive the morning i start my first day work izzzit???
takpe.
we'll make time for shidahs!
i start work on tuesday. u memang cantik menarik tertarik la mimi. cisss... still, dont forget to slot me in.
Safe flight home. :)
akan ku nantikan kepulang mu dengan penuh kesetiaan mateylicious! im so happy and excited woohoo! -peace yo pak-
mimi i think i lost ur number dkt msia nie!! pls contact me asapppp...nak pegi minum. ;p
Post a Comment