My only fixture to get my brains functioning at it's best is Cempedak goreng,no amount of piping hot asam laksa can do the trick. Not even a bar of Godiva can work it's magic.
Yes I am cranky and under a lot of stress,maybe I really do need to get out of this country and be in Kay Elle.
My hair looks like a beehive, and Dear mosquitoes, you better prepare to land on a bumpy skin.
My nails are long for a reason. To scratch my boss. No, this is not those you scratch my back,I scratch yours statement.It is a damn statement.
I have ulcers in my mouth.And that is from clenching my jaws, to prevent me from screaming.
My eyes are bloodshot. I suspect it's from staring 'longingly' at the PC,and hoping a miracle would happen.
I feel like an 80 year old grandmother with back problems from lifting the boxes of documents and nonsense.
Alas I have nothing else to say because, I have been thinking, that perhaps, I should just call in sick on Monday.
Any doctors with MC? Hello? Helloooo?..You, yes you I'm talking to you.*faints*
Yes I know I should be more positive, but there's only so much a girl can do. So if you can whine on your own blog, so why not? And if you don't like what you read, then go shoohh far far awayyy...Toodles.
2 comments:
dear baby, what makes u think Kay Elle is thee place.Working anywhere in the world is equally stessful if not worse.Unless u want to be like mummy n b a homemaker.i had my share of stress when working,but thats part of growing up.Must eat some salt first,then u can rest on your laurels.Cheer up baby,we wait for your return in march.muaaah....
*hug!*
Post a Comment