Pages

Tuesday, February 19

My horoscope tells me not to brag about my windfall? I wonder if that applies to wind-break as well?? Don't think I need to brag if it's windbreak, it can be heard intentionally or smelt unintentionally.
Well, my probation ends tomorrow. As cliche as it sounds, time really does fly. It will be 6 months since I first started working. And, as other enthusiastic graduates, the novelty has seen it's days. Honestly, I hope that they will make me permanent because it means, earlier pay check, and more moolah.
What have I learned during the 6 months is that, if life gives you a cow, you can go ahead and Moo (whine), or you can go ahead and milk it.(Make something useful out of it).
And I, I chose the road not taken,I Moo and Milk it at the same time.
Does it help? Yes, it helped,because it keeps me sane and relieved.But talking it with my family helps the most. With my parents both, having faced with other bigger obstacles in the mean world of business, I concur with their advice. But, as any other young blood, it's a lot easier said than that, and I have to get rid of being a Mazmummah.Amin.
Other aspects of my life seems to run rather stagnantly, it's usually movies during the weekend or slumber sleep nights at friend's house. Oh, and do you guys remember the Matsalleh guy who thought he could be more? I bumped into him last weekend. He had the audacity to step my shoes and then say "Fancy bumping into you here". I was stammering an "Aaa..aaa"( and I was thinking in my head, should I pretend not to understand English? No no, no English?).SO I said, Hi How are you, with no intention of actually wanting to know how he was doing. To cut the story short, I said I was in a hurry and I needed to run. He asked for my number because apparently his phone broke down. I was like yeah , whatever, and gave him the wrong number, OBVIOUSLY.
BUt I was scared to the bones nevertheless, I mean, I know my hair totally gave it away, but does that mean I need to go straight or blonde now?. So yeah, that was the highlight of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaay cant wait for the excitement.Thats what all working adults look forward to and keeps us going for 25 years the mooolah....

AbsolutBliss said...

Strut those curls babe :) Anyway congrats on the 6 month mark with your current company - you've been working your arse off, am sure they'll make you permanent no doubt. And omputeh tu.... Hahaha.... small world or small Dublin?

Anonymous said...

matey you're so farney! i realised that i've not been visiting your coffee and curls blog for a long time. i missed reading your writings. but what i miss more is having YOU here. =( -peace yo pak-