Pages

Saturday, January 5

The weather has been brutally cold, biting into every skin and bones. And here I am, with a hot cup of water, blanketed, sitting in front of the laptop, tending to my flu and sore throat. The mighty horrible flu virus is running amok, attacking all my house mates (my step-house mates) and I. The condition in the office is twice as bad, with almost half of the people, sniffing away.
I don't remember it snowing this early this time of the year, but they predicted it to snow two days ago. Dublin is not known for snow, simply because it's beside the sea, but in Belfast, and the outer skirts of Dublin, the snow was reported to turn into ice kepal, Haha, I'm kidding, but it's thick enough to make snow ballslah basically.Even buying lunch down the road, causes my ears to freeze.
On a totally different note, my big brother is getting hitched this August. Yippee! Which only mean two things:
1) Kena kurus, sebab nak pakai kebaya cantik
2)Can go back to Malaysia dua kali.
And just a snippet of what I did yesterday, I went to UGC to make my movie card, and while waiting for the person in charge, I talked to this lady from Brazil, and we got into talking how boring Dublin is, and agreed wholeheartedly, that the only form of entertainment is the Movie. I mean, yes, Dublin has a lot of concerts, gigs, pubs and other events, but those cost alot of money and does not happen on a daily/weekkly basis. Suffice to say, foreigners who are used to a different type of night life, will not find it entertaining enough..
SO ok that's all folks, I'm going to go get some lunch. Chiowz.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

kat kl pun sama.its raining almost every day.tapi tak lah sesejuk dublin.anyway take care ....

paperheART said...

yay mimi balik yay! yayyy!!

Anonymous said...

mimi. today i jmpa zaf.

paperheART said...

mimi. tadi i jmpa zaf lg. he was with ikhwan. macam funny 2 days in a row.

Anonymous said...

perluker broadcast kat semua org :P in august

Anonymous said...

eh perlu lah

paperheART said...

mimi... bro yg mana? yg ada kat ur porch w ur dad dulu tu ke? grrr

Anonymous said...

tell the world mimi...hahaha...kau akan jadi pengapit...hahahah...ila