Well, honestly, it is quite fun taking the Dart because there are trains every few minutes, and I can do some reading in the train.And every morning,I'm greeted with the fresh sea breeze hitting my face, alternating with the rain.With my MP4, on repeat to the sounds of Hujan's Pagi yang gelap, life can never be potrayed any better than that.Then there is the old man walking his dog every morning, while the tiny waves hit the rocks.It gives me great pleasure in seeing nature at its best.A very calm, collected way to start my uncertain hours in the office.
So while we are still at the topic of office and work issues, yours truly has been going back late every evening this week. The auditors,managers are breathing down our neck to get the Reports ready. I mean, how can I, when they keep changing the information to be disclosed? I only have so many hands to work with ok?! I hope all the staying back will be monetarily reimbursed!Hohoho! I guess everyone is under a lot of pressure , and thankfully I have a very very patient boss,although he does give me more than my share of the pie. Kalau apple pie ke takper lah, ini mince pie!. It takes me 30 minutes to understand one thing, it takes me another 30 minutes to an hour to execute the plans. And the part I hate most, is Cosmetic restructuring. You see, having your work audited by one of the Gung Ho auditors in the industry, every other full stop or space bar,or bolded or italized words, are scrutinized until, they are pleased as punch.
But, as the saying goes, Clever-clever the squirrel jump, sooner or later it will drop to the ground, alas, I can spot their mistake! And that my friends, made me both happy and frustrated at the same time, because I have to do redo it again, but then it only shows that to err is , infact, human. Thank you very much.
Well, I guess, compared to the working environment in Malaysia, Europe has one of the best working hours. When I say that I stay back after office hours, it only means, by 6 or 7 pm maximum! Haha. And they made an issue out of us staying back late because, firstly, it exceeded office hours, second, because nobody wants to wait on to set the alarm. Boleh tak?
And to console my heartbroken brains, I bought a new pair of Red shoes, on the way back from work. I am depress every day after work because the shops have closed by the time I reach the city center, and that when an opportunity surfaces, you just jump into it. Haha. Alasan mak nenek
5 comments:
wah r those the red ruby shoes from wizard of oz? ingat tak that cartoon, so scary!!btw my colleague like your shoes, dia cakap its pretty!
miss dorothy,
ur feet look soooooooooooo small in those shoes
there's no place like home... there's no place like home... click*click*
nak pinjam?
cantiknya kasut memey...hehehhe...betul cakap acim...mcm wizard of oz...:D
OMG.
me is loving you shoes yo!
purrrty.
and guess what.
i too just bought a pair of red pumps. not the bright i wana eat you red but red yang wearable-to-work red yknow. almost like yours. so now. i need to actually get a job so i can show them off. heh.
zoey.
i simply lurveeeeee your shoes! mmmmuahh! *wiNk* -peace yo pak-
Post a Comment